Thursday, April 12, 2007

My Profile

My name is Abdullah. I’m 21 years old. I was born in Abu Dhabi city, and I still live in Abu Dhabi city where my family is living. I have a big family which consists of 18 brothers and sisters - 5 sisters and 13 brothers. . My father is a businessman, and he got married 4 times that’s why I have a large family. About my studies, I have completed all grades of school already. Now, I’m a student in ADMC College. However, I already finished a foundation year, and I’m studying the first year now. I remember that when I was a student in schools, it was the best days that I never forgot because I made a lot of friends. In This article, I will talk about global warming, which has become a serious threat to human life.

2 comments:

Hamill Alamrei said...

What about the blog and how this hepled you to cooperate to solve global warming.

Abdullah_Alkhaja said...

thank you my friend Hamill for your comment, you know my blogger is already put in my site as you can see it nicely, this blog will help me to research for how the global warming becoming major problem.