Wednesday, May 30, 2007

What I can do to reduce golab warming?

Is it impossible to prevent the global warming completely, but there are many things that I can do to reduce the global warming. The first thing is that no need to use a four wheel drive car all the time because it used high amount of Carbon dioxyde which is very hazardous gas for the organisms, I will use a saloon car as a alternative way for transportation. Another thing that i can do to reduce the global warming is to plants some trees in the front garden of your home. This things can do great things like increasing of Oxygen on the Atmosphere.

2 comments:

Hamill Alamrei said...

You talking about reducing the Global warming but you havent started yet. Forexample, you still driving your lexus car.

Abdullah_Alkhaja said...

well, I'm Planning to buy a saloon car after I finished my studying.