Wednesday, May 30, 2007

What I have learned from this project ?

Although i'm using the computer too much for many project I have done, this project was difference. let me mention some examples, the first thing that i have learned is how to make a special site for me. It's is very intereseting to have a site that you can talk about anything interests you and you can show it for you friends. it's also very nice to see your friend put comments for your subjects. Another skill that I have learned is how to find the information from the main source. I dont forget to mention the source that I took the imformation. Yet another thing that I have learned is how the team group is working together, this is very nice when you are working and your friends tells you what you should have to do next step.

2 comments:

Hamill Alamrei said...

I can see how this project effect your life but what is your next step are you goint to continue your work on this project.

Molly Kirk said...

Good question, Hamill!

I enjoy reading your blogs, and I hope you all keep them current. After all, the issues do not go away with the end of a semester. So keep up the good work!